Friday, November 11, 2011

Cookies, a Camera, and a Cat = Time Passers

I don't get bored very easily. I can usually find something to make time go by quite nicely whether it's reading, watching a movie, writing, going for a walk, or what-have-you. 

But tonight I am beyond bored!! Emily is coming to visit Rimouski but her train doesn't get in until 1:23 AM and I've been going stir crazy since 8 o'clock. Here are the things I've done to try and make the time pass faster:

-watched a movie
-cleaned my room
-cleaned the kitchen
-baked a batch of cookies
-danced around the apartment
-picked on Murdoch some
-did an impromptu photoshoot of Murdoch
-did French grammar exercises
-did an entry in my journal
-made Em's bed up and then realized that I can't close my bedroom door once the air mattress was down and the bed made. You might think that this wouldn't be a time filler. But it took a while to a) gather all the blankets Em would need to stay warm and b) to realize that a twin air mattress barely fit on the floor in my room and that we'd have to lift the mattress straight up to close the door. 

-and last but not least, I posted this semi-pointless blog entry. Trust me, once the weekend passes, I'll have a much more interesting post and pictures from Em's visit.

And would you look at that - it's time to head to the train station now!! Can't wait! :) Night world!






No comments: