Thursday, April 5, 2012

Little Things.

1. The occasional beautiful day where I can go without a jacket.
2. Letters, messages, skype dates, phone calls from loved people.
3. Finding a new artist I like.
4. Tea. Just lots and lots of tea.
5. Seeing a passage from the Bible in a whole new light.
6. Driving and belting out music as if I'm Adele, Beyonce, and Christina Aguilera rolled into one.
7. A new episode of Hart of Dixie. hehe.
8. Being told that I'm appreciated.
9. Telling someone I appreciate them.
10. Chocolate.
11. Getting to the stage in a book where I can't bear to put it down.
12. A smile from a stranger.
13. Finding something that I'd forgotten about.
14. Dropping a letter into the mail slot.
15. Cooking or baking something and having it turn out better than I expected.
16. The thought that camp is coming soon.
17. That "oh, I get it" moment when I'm teaching instead of rapid head-nodding.
18. Looking at my photo wall of faces.
19. Morning sun in the kitchen.
20. Afternoon sun in my bedroom.
21. SUN.
22. Driving and chatting with best friends.
23. Brunch. Chez Oeufs. Cora.
24. Summertime in Charlottetown. Summertime at camp. Summertime down home.
25. Painted toenails.
26. Being overwhelmed by God's love for me. It never gets old.

:)
There's more. I'm sure of that. What are YOUR little things?

No comments: